Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What's the best full body screen protector for the s6 edge?
momv630

I just waited 45 mins. at the Verizon store for help. Finally got a salesperson, only for them to tell me they are out of screen protectors. I need something that will allow me to use android pay. Android pay doesn't work with a case. Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: What's the best full body screen protector for the s6 edge?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Are you looking for a case or a screen protector.

Android pay DOES work with cases. I have used it many times with one. Some cases may be a bit too bulky to allow it, though.

0 Likes
momv630

Well I initially wanted just a screen protector but the Verizon store guy said Android pay won't work with a case. So then I though full body glass protector? Any advice?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

There is no such thing as a "full body" glass protector.

Personally I don't use a case or a screen protector anymore, however I have used the following case on other phones successfully with Android Pay.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/shell-holster-combo-with-kickstand-for-samsung-galaxy-s-6...

However I have never used the portion which covers the face of the device, only the portion which covers the back of the device.

0 Likes
momv630

Thanks, but I think I need maybe a glass protector. Idk, why my phone won't work for Android pay. Will have to try it at different locations.

0 Likes