Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Re: When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Until Samsung has submitted the device for FCC certification for the Verizon Wireless network, it will not be available and no announcement regarding availability will be made. Samsung announced it was coming to Verizon Wireless. Samsung is the one who has to cancel it if it isn't going to be sold anymore.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CURHOW4

Originally you couldn't even get Samsung pay off the Google store.  Verizon was promoting a different pay system and didn't want to compete with Samsung pay.  Then after some weeks they allowed it to be downloaded.  The other three carriers from the start allowed Samsung phones to come preloaded with Samsung pay.  Just like Verizon was the only carrier to remove Samsung cloud from the Note 7 because they want us to use Verizon cloud

0 Likes
CURHOW4

And why would Samsung cancel only with Verizon, the biggest in the US.  Probably because verizon has conditions Samsung didn't agree with

0 Likes
vchat

Wow, I didn't know this.  I have to agree with Samsung, especially since Verizon is allowing Apple to do the same thing.  Apple has it own pay app, its own cloud and music so why not Samsung.  I have both the android pay and Samsung pay apps on my phone, however I only use the Samsung app.  I tried to use my Samsung Pay app in Walmart, I was told by the cashier I could not use it since Walmart has their own pay app.

Eventually, if this leads to Verizon banning all Samsung devices, I will be departing as well.

0 Likes
ben_medlin

You can use Samsung Pay at any location, especially Walmart....I use it

there almost daily. Cashiers are uneducated when other comes to methods of

payment.

0 Likes
CURHOW4

I'm pretty much done with Verizon.  I have the LG V20 coming from the Note 7 disaster, and realized Verizon and only Verizon removed some features from this phone. The real shady feature they removed was something called smart wifi.  What is for is of you forget to turn wifi on and you're at home, the phone will realize this and turn on wifi without me having to do anything.  Verizon removed this because they hope people forget to turn there wifi on, in hopes for the user to burn up there data.  Time for T mobile.  Three phones in a row losing features the other carriers leave alone

0 Likes
JANETAZ55

Tired of waiting on Verizon and the lack of respect they have for their customers.  Went to T-Mobile and bought the watch and will be moving our 4 lines to them soon as well.

0 Likes
vchat

It gives one pause to think what other applications are they short-changing us of in their desire to make an extra buck at the expense of their customers...

0 Likes
ALEOBR0

I gave up waiting for the LTE version. Mostly because it's been too long

and Amazon had same day shipping on the Bluetooth version. And I can't

really think of times I don't have my phone on me unless I'm walking the

dogs or on a short run and I don't see myself needing to make a call. So

the extra cost of the phone and the cost of adding a watch line monthly

isn't justified. It's a great watch so far. But I think the phone will last

less than 2 days of usage with always on, GPS, and moderate usage. I took

it off charger at 5am. It's 6pm (13 hrs) and it's at 50% already. However

this is the first charge down from 100 so I will need maybe a week to

really tell.

I would leave Verizon too - if ATT or T-Mobile offered anything but [Removed]

service in my area.

Thank you,

Alex

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
jaredtorrez

Can the non lte version make calls over wifi?  My tablet can

0 Likes