Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where can one get a replacement charging cable for the LG Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
dstack1776

I can't find any info via Verizon nor LG. Does anyone with an LG Urbane 2nd Edition with LTE know where one would obtain a replacement charging cable? Is it compatible with the LG Urbane charger?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can one get a replacement charging cable for the LG Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Appears there are several available on Amazon.

Amazon.com: urbane charging cable

Additionally, it looks as if this is simply a micro USB cable. Have you tried other you may have laying around?

0 Likes
Re: Where can one get a replacement charging cable for the LG Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
dstack1776

Technically I should have said charging cradle - I believe that connects to micro usb and the cradle itself has five pins to charge the watch. I don't actually own the Urbane - I'm contemplating getting one, but I like the option of having a spare charger at work just in case...

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Unless you don't charge it overnight, you shouldn't need to charge it during the day.

That is my experience with the Apple Watch and the Moto 360 and I have read the Urbane has a battery at least as good as those devices.

The fact it is the cellular version may have higher than normal battery usage, though.

0 Likes