Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Is My Samsung Gear S2 Reading Notifications Out Loud?
VTFFNY

pressed something in settings now a lady talks every time I turn it on I try to open notifications but it won't let me she just keeps telling me what it is

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Samsung gear s2
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello VTFFNY,

We definitely want you to be able to get your smartwatch back to the way it was. Please go to settings >> accessibility >> vision >> and turn off screen reader.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You turned on the Accessibility settings. Tap twice to open an application and use two fingers to scroll through the menus.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello VTFFNY,

We definitely want you to be able to get your smartwatch back to the way it was. Please go to settings >> accessibility >> vision >> and turn off screen reader.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
VTFFNY

Thank you yes it was the right answer, you were so help ful

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes