Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will Verizon provide me with a new screen and screen protector if my phone shattered while using their screen protectors?
uscmlouiseh

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with the screen protector I got and I'm wondering if Verizon would replace my screen as the screen protector did absolutely nothing. I was talked into getting this screen protector for my phone because the sales person I was talking to showed me shattered screen protectors that left those phones completely undamaged. He said he's had nothing but success with them, so I of course trusted him and bought this screen protector. I have a case and a screen protector on it and my dog jumped up and knocked it out of my hands and onto the ground the other day and of course it cracked. Why worry when I have a screen protector right? I'll just go buy a new one. Well the shattering that I was looking at was only on my phone. The screen protector has scratches but not shattered at all like I was told it would to protect my phone. I'm very sad as I feel like customer service at Verizon is becoming non-existent so as I'm hoping they will fix my screen rather than just give me a new screen protector I'm very doubtful. Has anyone had any success with this??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon provide me with a new screen and screen protector if my phone shattered while using their screen protectors?
dilbertaz

I'm not aware of any company that guarantees their screen protector will protect the phone screen entirely, they reduce the chances of damage but can't eliminate it completely, it really depends on where and how the screen or device is impacted.  Personally I had Galaxy S4 with a Tech Armor Ballistic screen protector and never had an incident, but my kids both have broken five or six of them on two different devices each but never sustained damage to the actual screens.  On my Note 4 I have broken two Tech Armor Ballistic screen protectors and both were from pretty solid drops on porcelain tile but in both instances the phone screen was unaffected.

Re: Will Verizon provide me with a new screen and screen protector if my phone shattered while using their screen protectors?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Most warranties cover the protector only, not the screen itself.  Just like most cases cover the case itself, not the phone inside it.