Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
call forwarding on gear s2
hkam13

I am trying to set up call forwarding from my LG G3 to my Gear S2 3G and am having issues. I have "requested" call forwarding from the gear app as well as the watch itself. When calling (*73 - think) I hear a message from Verizon saying that the feature cannot be set up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: call forwarding on gear s2
Hoellews

I've called both Verizon customer service and Samsung customer service, and so far the only real fix to this is a work around that verizon sets up forwarding from one number to the other.  VM doesn't work as well as some of the other features.  I visited a friend in a Samsung Experience store inside Best Buy and he had nothing he could do to help either.  He said that the 4g version for AT&T had a bad update that caused issues, but had hear of nothing with Verizons S2 because it was so new.  I have another friend that has had the same issues with the S2 he got at the same time as me so I think this is an issue specific to Verizons S2 3g. 

This doesn't help you fix it, but this should let you know that you are not alone.  There is still time to return.

0 Likes
Re: call forwarding on gear s2
lcolumbia

Connect gears s2 with your phone via bluetooth. On your gear s2 swipe down with your finger and press call forwarding.  After it forwards the calls go on your phone & turn off bluetooth.  Wait about a minute and on your phone it'll say connected remotely. You have to do the same thing to disconnect call forwarding. On your phone turn bluetooth back on to connect watch. On your watch swipe down to call forwarding. Then press turn off.

0 Likes