Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cant make or recieve calls on gizmo gadget
jeepparts

Bought a Gizmo 1 day ago, it worked fine until this evening, now it says phone is disconnected no longer in service when trying to make or receive call's. anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cant make or recieve calls on gizmo gadget
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry that's happening, jeepparts. The good news is, there's only so much troubleshooting that can be done on a Gizmogadget. Can you tell if the device is getting a signal? You can perform a "soft" reset from the Gizmo app but we need to know if you are using the Gizmohub app on an Android or iPhone.  Finally, the Factory data reset will be the best way to correct any issues. I am sending this link so you will have all the detailed information to troubleshoot the device. This link is from LG and it gives you Manuals and documents, Help library (troubleshooting) and video tutorials. Let us know how it turns out or if you have more questions. https://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGVC200B#manuals

Tina_VZW  

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes