Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
how to get samsung gear s2 on my unlimited data plan?
osp422

I was trying to buy the gear s2 at the Verizon store and they said I do not have a compatible data plan. Is there a way to get the gear s2 on my account while keeping my unlimited plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to get samsung gear s2 on my unlimited data plan?
kaebfly
Leader

You should be able to upgrade using the device payment plan while you have unlimited data. That became a "perk" when the unlimited data price increased. You can also opt to pay full retail in one lump sum or look at 3rd party retailers to purchase one (such as eBay or other sites like that).

0 Likes
Re: how to get samsung gear s2 on my unlimited data plan?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The unlimited data plan is not shareable.  In order to add the Gear S2, it would need it's own data plan.  You can't add it to the unlimited plan.

Unlimited has never been shareable - that's why you pay extra to add the hotspot if yo have an unlimited plan, but not when you have a shared data plan.

0 Likes