Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon wireless charger
TIGRISH611

I have a Galaxy S6. The charging port is loose and doesn't stay connected for me to charge. I ordered and received a Verizon Wireless Qi Charging Stand and tried it for the first time today. The charger picks up the phone and starts charging, but every few seconds the phone says "charging paused" and then charges and then pauses, back and forth, over and over. I have tried everything I can think of or read about - with and without case (otterbox), different positions, turning on NFC, turning off Bluetooth, trying daydream, etc. - and nothing works.

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless charger
sprmankalel
Leader

When you put the phone on the charger, unlock the screen. There may be a pop-up letting you know that it is charging wirelessly that you might have to acknowledge.

0 Likes
TIGRISH611

Tried that - still does the back and forth, off and on. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

Did you tell it to not display the message again?

0 Likes
TIGRISH611

It's not a notification you can click on...it's just a pop-up message and it goes back and forth between the 2 messages - "charging wirelessly" and "charging paused".

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

Then you should take the unit back to a corporate store and try another one before leaving. If the unit is defective they can swap it for you or they can help you figure out how to make it work.

0 Likes
LENNYEDGE

so does the samsung wireless

0 Likes