$200 rebate for adding a line
Zyzzyva100

So in January I decided to port my number from ATT to join my wife's family plan (much cheaper). When I did this there was an offer for a $200 gift card for switching. It's been more than 8 weeks, nothing has been sent to any of the emails on file (mine or master account emails).  When I had issues initially porting, I spoke to someone who assured me the $200 credit would be sent.  Now I can't get anyone to help, and am told to visit the online rebate center, but I don't have any promo code (I was under the impression it was automatic for switching).  Seems from looking on here nobody manages to get the $200, so is is this just a big scheme? Thinking about just going back to ATT

0 Likes
1 Reply
jensenbr12

This is beyond ridiculous! I've seen SO MANY posts about the exact same problem. We switched my fiance's carrier from T-Mobile to my Verizon account, which I've had for over 20 years (!!!), over two months ago and were promised a $200 rebate. We've received nothing and I've tried calling (which is a joke!!!), chatting and even wasting time going back to the Verizon store. I'm starting to think we should have switched my line to T-Mobile instead of her line to Verizon.  

0 Likes