Cannot log into My Verizon and Got Announcement 24 while abroad
ruix2022

When I was in the USA, I tried to register in the My Verizon application but did not succeed as when I typed in everything, the button "complete registration" stayed gray. 

After leaving the USA, I found out that I could not receive text message or call from others though I did tell the staff in the shop that I needed such a plan and he said OK.

I turned on my TravelPass and tried calling myself by another phone, but I got announcement 24 saying that this line is restricted. Now, I try to log in My Verizon to remove the smart family restrictions (I did not even hear of it, not to mention turning it on. Why is it on?). I tried to register again, but I never succeeded. When I refreshed everything and tried to register again, it said that I am blocked due to too many attempts. Then, I tried use my email to register and add my mobile number and got a notification that this mobile is already registered. So, I tried to sign in, clicked "forgot my info". It asked me to enter my zip code, which I do not remember that I have set anywhere. So, I typed in the same same zip code appearing in the "billing address" entry of the email that Verizon sent to me but I got: no matching.

Why can you not just send me another authority code to let me reset my password? How can I solve this problem now?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot log into My Verizon and Got Announcement 24 while abroad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you receive the help that you need. We will be sending a Private Note to address this with you. *Brittany

0 Likes