Grub Hub Free Echo Promotional Misinformation
GATESP8187
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the promotional offer that I was promised by Verizon Home Internet. On 1/17/23, I signed up for a new internet service with Verizon, after being offered a promotional for $200 door dash card, Echo Show 10, along with several other perks. At the time, I was told that the promotional rebate would be sent in an email correspondence. After not receiving anything in my inbox or spam folder, I contacted them and after being sent to many people, I was finally informed that I needed a higher level of service to qualify. So, I upgraded my service on 1/27/23 based off that information. Once again, I was told to wait for email correspondence with that promotional offers.

However, I have now received my first bill, and the promotional rebates never came. I have contacted Verizon customer service several times to try and resolve this issue, but have not received any satisfactory resolution. I am now paying for a higher plan, never received the roughly $500 worth of rebates and it has taken away roughly 8-10 hours from my very busy schedule by being on the phone with customer service since January 17th . Today, I was offered a $100 credit on my bill. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I am extremely disappointed with the way this situation has been handled. I have been a loyal customer for over 14 years and I was lied to by MULTIPLE customer service representatives. I trusted Verizon to honor their promotional offer, and feel that I have been misled and taken advantage of. I would like to request that the promotional rebate be honored immediately, or the remaining promotional value of $350 be applied to my account in the form of a credit.

I look forward to hearing back from someone as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me at if you require any further information.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

PG

0 Likes
Re: Grub Hub Free Echo Promotional Misinformation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to review your concerns with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. We are also available over the phone at 1-800-922-0204. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes