No service in Canada
kuk1

I have the Business Pro plan with Canada/Mexico service included. I have gone through all the recommended settings, like resetting network, making sure data roaming is on, turning on/off the phone, and also tried turning on/off airplane mode. Nothing is working. It just shows that there is no service, and the phone is connecting to any of the Canadian Carriers. I spent over 3 hours with Verizon reps yesterday and they were not able to help. 

The lady said, that the sim is corrupted and that I need a new SIM. However, the phone and sim were working fine while i was in the US. She told me my only option if I need service in Canada is to purchase a Canadian sim and use that. 

This is unacceptable, I am here for work and everything is linked to my Verizon number. I think Verizon should send me a new SIM to Canada after they activate it in the US.  Please resolve this

0 Likes
Re: No service in Canada
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, my name is Adriana, and I am your customer service expert, ready to help!

It will be my pleasure to assist you today, please feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions or concerns you need assistance with.

>Adriana

0 Likes