horrible customer service for business customers no response no solutions
dirtmonkey

I have no idea what to do at this point other than to turn to legal for help. I placed an upgrade order in march it was a horrible disaster everything went wrong. Could have been an easy fix but instead verson customer service reps beat around the bush keep me on the phone for 5-6 hours a call refuse to let me speak with management place escalated service tickets and promise call backs every time and I have never recieved even 1 call back. so for 9 months now our monthly bill has been almost double what it should be, they continue to shut our phones off for non payment when in fact we have a credit ue for almost 3000 at this point. They have cost us thousands in lost business and i have logged over 70 hours on calls trying to get this issue resolved. Other than taking legal action is there any other option to get some actual results fixing this 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: horrible customer service for business customers no response no solutions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good day! Please be assured that our only goal is to help you as much as possible. You mentioned that you are a business customer while we are happy to help, our Social Media team does not have any access to business accounts, and we cannot assist you via this channel with a business account. Only a specialty team has access to business accounts, and you can only contact them by calling 800-922-0204. 

-Antonio

0 Likes