Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Gizmo Watches can't call a guardian contact
trickedbyV

We have 2 Gizmo watches for our sons. I am the main account holder and set up as a guardian and they work fine with my number. My wife is set up as a guardian and shows up in their contact lists. She can call them but they can not call her. When they click on the contact, the screen flickers and nothing happens. 

I've tried updating and restarting the watches, deleting and recreating the contact, and setting my wife's number up as a different type of contact. 

I was able to set up other numbers as contacts on both watches.

I'm not sure why they are not working with my wife's number. 

Verizon support has been no help. Just an endless loop of sitting on hold, getting hung up on, and meaningless and redundant AI chat messages. 

0 Likes
Re: 2 Gizmo Watches can't call a guardian contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sorry to hear about any trouble getting your wife's number set up the way you'd like. We'll be happy to look at this with you, we'll send you a private message you can reply to to proceed to our account support chat. - Henry

0 Likes
Re: 2 Gizmo Watches can't call a guardian contact
trickedbyV

No this is not resolved. I submitted a ticket with tier 2 support over a week ago and there has been no progress and no communications. 

It seems you are not able to make this product work, please advise on how I can return and get a full refund. 

0 Likes