Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
4G LTE Jetpack management
Biss3Chle

Yesterday I spent over an hour with the best tech in the Verizon store.  He (and I) have been unable to use the user web interface for my jetpack -- meaning, among other things, I can't change my password on the device.  I was using a Windows 8.1 system, and he finally said it was a windows problem.  So, when I got home, I tried using a Windows 7 system.  Nothing works.  192.168.1.1 and my.jetpack both -- "This page cannot be displayed."  obviously it is NOT a Windows problem.  My device has the latest updates  and still doesn't work.  I have the internet up and it works fine using the Jetpack.  If the Verizon tech can't help me, what am I to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Jetpack management
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Biss3Chle,

Sorry to see the trouble you have been having accessing the Jetpack admin page! Are you able to load other webpages using the Jetpack? What model Jetpack are you using?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Contact VZW phone support and ask for a replacement device to be sent.  Your Jetpack sounds like it is defective.

I would assume with your VZW store rep troubleshooting that you performed the basic steps such as resetting the device and SIM card.  Nothing else left to do at that point than to replace it under warranty.

0 Likes
george1983

How do I as data it keeps trying to jet pack

0 Likes
Zarkar

Biss3chle,

Sorry about your trouble, use your laptop wireless to connect to your jetpack. start by pinging your yet pack:

open a command promt: click start search for CMD and once the command promp is open type:

ping - t my.jetpack.

On your laptop wireless connection see if you have your jetpack connection listed, you may need to disconnect to your current wireless and connect to your jetpack connection.

Best of luck to you

Zarkar

0 Likes