Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5G Home customer care is a disaster
Rye_a

I signed up for Verizon 5G home internet about 10 days ago, and while the order and installation process was simple and straightforward, the first issue I had was a complete failure on Verizon’s part. First, their phone system has no idea how to route calls pertaining to 5G home internet resulting in multiple transfers to the wrong department, disconnections, and discussions with offshore agents who don’t know the difference between cancelling a repair appointment and cancelling service altogether. the chat agents are completely clueless as to the 5g Home internet service as well.  

It seems that in Verizon’s rush to roll out 5G home internet they completely failed to provide the internal systems and support for the product.  Had I known this I would have waited to transfer to the service, and would recommend that anyone considering changing over should wait until Verizon’s support catches up with the product.

0 Likes
Re: 5G Home customer care is a disaster
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there Rye_a and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are excited to hear that you have our 5G Home Internet service but shocked at your experience with receiving assistance. We appreciate your feedback and hope to improve this process the next time you have to reach out to us over the phone. What is happening that had you reaching out again? Is there a problem with the status of your account? Please share what had you reaching out in the first place so that we can help with getting that taken care of for you.

-Candice

0 Likes
Re: 5G Home customer care is a disaster
kh-taylarie

For issues related to 5G Home, please refer to the 5G Home page on the Verizon Fios Community.  

0 Likes