Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Accessory Return
mphillips84

Hello,

I returned an unneeded accessory and according to UPS tracking, it was received by Verizon on 7/22. However, when I track the return on VZW website or app, it acts like I never even sent it back. Now I’m getting messages that I need to return the product within 7 days. I did return it and you have it!! How do I get this resolved? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Accessory Return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the clarification. We have sent a private note. Please meet us there so that we can investigate further. 

~Gina

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mphillips84, sorry to hear you're having trouble with a recent return. We want to ensure the accessory is processed as quickly as possible. Just to confirm, did you use the return label provided to help return the package? Where was the accessory originally purchased? 

-Alex

0 Likes
mphillips84

Hi. Yes, I used the return label provided (tracking number: 1Z90A26F9005790412). I originally purchased the accessory online on 7/8. I used the return label to return the accessory on 7/18. Verizon received it on 7/22 according to tracking. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the clarification. We have sent a private note. Please meet us there so that we can investigate further. 

~Gina

0 Likes