Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Apple music
Luna_sky

For the life of me why can't Verizon figure out this enrollment problem with apple music. They offer a service and I cannot enroll. I have tried several time to enroll and nothing happens. Talked to Verizon and they have no idea. I'm at a loss. Has anyone else able to get it work?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Apple music
Luna_sky

Finally got it to work. I tried as you suggested and cleared my cache but it did not work. I decided to try on my phone one more time and nothing. My current subscription is due to renew on Aug 12, I decided to click on the student subscription and wanted me verify. Underneath the verification icon was a link that said joined through Verizon?. I click on the Verizon link.  It asked for my credential and after I inputted the apple id it finally gave me the option to cancel current subscription and enroll with Verizon. Yah!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

There really isn't a secret. https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

Either try another browser or clear cache. If that doesn't work, it's on Verizon's coding, something a rep wouldn't have anything to do with.

Luna_sky

Thank you for your response. I will try what you suggested and try the link you provided. If it is a coding issue does this mean I'm just out of luck?

0 Likes
Luna_sky

Finally got it to work. I tried as you suggested and cleared my cache but it did not work. I decided to try on my phone one more time and nothing. My current subscription is due to renew on Aug 12, I decided to click on the student subscription and wanted me verify. Underneath the verification icon was a link that said joined through Verizon?. I click on the Verizon link.  It asked for my credential and after I inputted the apple id it finally gave me the option to cancel current subscription and enroll with Verizon. Yah!

0 Likes
Luna_sky

Thank you for your help

0 Likes