Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apple music
Luna_sky

For the life of me why can't Verizon figure out this enrollment problem with apple music. They offer a service and I cannot enroll. I have tried several time to enroll and nothing happens. Talked to Verizon and they have no idea. I'm at a loss. Has anyone else able to get it work?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Apple music
Luna_sky

Finally got it to work. I tried as you suggested and cleared my cache but it did not work. I decided to try on my phone one more time and nothing. My current subscription is due to renew on Aug 12, I decided to click on the student subscription and wanted me verify. Underneath the verification icon was a link that said joined through Verizon?. I click on the Verizon link.  It asked for my credential and after I inputted the apple id it finally gave me the option to cancel current subscription and enroll with Verizon. Yah!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

There really isn't a secret. https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

Either try another browser or clear cache. If that doesn't work, it's on Verizon's coding, something a rep wouldn't have anything to do with.

Luna_sky

Thank you for your response. I will try what you suggested and try the link you provided. If it is a coding issue does this mean I'm just out of luck?

0 Likes
Luna_sky

Finally got it to work. I tried as you suggested and cleared my cache but it did not work. I decided to try on my phone one more time and nothing. My current subscription is due to renew on Aug 12, I decided to click on the student subscription and wanted me verify. Underneath the verification icon was a link that said joined through Verizon?. I click on the Verizon link.  It asked for my credential and after I inputted the apple id it finally gave me the option to cancel current subscription and enroll with Verizon. Yah!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Luna_sky

Thank you for your help

0 Likes