Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Attempting to return 5G Home - Customer Care Can’t figure it out.
Mpls929

Hello - 

I’ve contacted customer service 3 times to return my Wireless 5G home. If I’m not transferred to “Frontier” I get someone that says it will be there in a few days. I’m nervous Verizon will charge for unreturned equipment, while I’ve been trying to get rid of a huge box. 

I have a box - I just need a return label. I don’t want to keep fighting this. I don’t want to get charged the non-returned equipment can someone please help?!

0 Likes
Re: Attempting to return 5G Home - Customer Care Can’t figure it out.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely understand the importance of returning your Wireless 5G home, and we can certainly try to assist. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to help. *Gert

0 Likes
Mpls929

Three more calls - NO SOLUTION! TWO CALLS WERE A TRANSFER TO FRONTIER. How hard is this to solve. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you momentarily. -Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your efforts with the return and I'm confident that we can turn this around. May I ask when the 5G Home was purchased and the reason for the return? You may also use the following guide to generate a return label: https://www.verizon.com/support/print-return-label/-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Mpls929

It was purchased on 12/21/21 - picked up in a retail store. Attempted to return to retail store. Denied. Must call care. Contact care, Canceled 12/28/21.  Since then 3 people have told me a box or label is on the way. I’ve never received it. The link doesn’t work for 5G Home Internet. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. Let's take a look at what's going on with that label. In order to do this, I need to access your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004K32Vn *Debbie

0 Likes