Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Booster Registration

I have a Tracfone and my cell service is Verizon. At my cabin I have poor reception, it is 4G but between 1 and 2 bars.

I want to try a booster but not sure how to register it.

I am in woods and there is a small hill between the tower and myself. I am looking to get the antenna higher. The tower is

about 4 miles away. If I go to the top of the hill I get 4-5 bars.

Is there a way to register this with Verizon? Tracfone say they don't do it. I have thought of changing from Tracfone

but I have 13000 minutes, 13+ gig of data and 13000+ texts. As you can see I don't use it much. At my cabin I

mostly want data for weather radar.

Labels (1)
Re: Booster Registration

A network extender would require registering it to a VZW postpaid account. Tracfone is a MVNO and prepaid so it isn't compatible with the network extender.

You can look at a signal booster.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.