Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call Filter Plus DID NOT HONOR IT
MzRedd26

I have been using the free version of the Call Filter and I decided to upgrade to the $7.99 Call Filter Plus for three or more lines. Verizon has decided to do away with that add on and charge their customers $2.99 per line. I have four lines on my account, So the $7.99 for three lines would had been perfect. Verizon is still advertising the Call Filter Plus for $7.99 on their website but would not even honor the price for me. I think that is ridiculous. Why continue to advertise about the price of a feature that you no longer charge at that price?  Then the actually tried to talk me into getting it for $2.99 per line after I said they need to correct their website advertisement. I told the agent that I will go on the app store and try to find something cheaper than what Verizon charges. I should not have to pay $12 for an add-on when I should had been charged $7.99 for three or more like the website advertisement stated. 

0 Likes
Re: Call Filter Plus DID NOT HONOR IT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MzRedd26, we certainly understand wanting to be able to get the advertised pricing for the feature and want to ensure that no stone has been unturned. We will be sending a Private Note to get the ball rolling.

0 Likes