Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call Filter Plus
ottob

Re: Call Filter Plus

Really? We need to pay you monthly for adding spam numbers to the block list that you will then harvest and add to the overall filter? Seems you should pay us!!

0 Likes
tbint62
Novice

ottob

google massages app! Oh you have iPhone??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize for any confusion about the free Call Filter feature. Allow us to explain this feature further.

Call Filter has two pricing tiers:

You can get spam detection, blocking and reporting for free with Call Filter.

Or subscribe to Call Filter Plus for all above benefits and more for $2.99/mo per line or $7.99/mo for accounts with 3 or more eligible lines.

Please visit this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/call-filter-faqs/) to confirm the above information.

Does this information clarify your concerns about the Call Filter feature?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
tdmmgal
Spoiler

It seems Call Filter Plus was added without my knowledge to the four lines on my plan.  Several of my colleagues called this out because Verizon added it to their plans for free for one month, then started charging them without their knowledge after the promotion.  I hope this was an oversight by Verizon and not some scheme to bilk $$ out of unsuspecting customers.  To my knowledge, I never opted in to any free (turned not free) promotion.  Shame on Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to read that you encountered an issue with Call Filter. There is a free trial that is 60 days, if the user doesn't cancel through the app before the 60 day free trial, the monthly service fee does apply. There is also the free version of call filter that offers Spam Detection and Spam Filter. Here is a link to all the details: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/

To add the feature, even for the trial, it requires you to sign into My Verizon.

Does this information help?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
MzRedd26

Verizon really need to correct the information on their website for Call Filter Plus. The price for three or more lines at $7.99 is no longer available and the company will not honor that price. Like seriously why would you keep advertising something for a price that you no longer offer? Get it together Verizon. 

0 Likes