Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I view my Verizon Fusion Bandwidth usage by device? I am experiencing large overages every month and I want to isolate the device causing the problem.
UpTheCreek

Can I view my Verizon Fusion Bandwidth usage by device?  I am experiencing large overages every month and I want to isolate the device causing the problem.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can I view my Verizon Fusion Bandwidth usage by device?  I am experiencing large overages every month and I want to isolate the device causing the problem.
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

You would need to setup your own monitors to determine how your data is getting consumed.  If the devices allow for it (PCs and mobile devices) then install a data usage app or monitor directly on it.  For other devices that do not (TVs, game consoles, etc.) then you would need to install a router with a monitor application on it.

The only way to determine what is going on without a monitor is to shut off everything but one device at a time and monitor its usage until you figure out what is going on.

Verizon does not have the tools or features available to discover the information that you want.  All they can show you are the summarized data sessions for all traffic running to the 4G LTE Internet device.

Added:

You can use the Verizon Data Utilization Tool to help with identifying what kind of usage is going thru the Verizon Home Fusion Broadband.

You can see the FAQs at this link:

Data Utilization FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I view my Verizon Fusion Bandwidth usage by device?  I am experiencing large overages every month and I want to isolate the device causing the problem.
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

You would need to setup your own monitors to determine how your data is getting consumed.  If the devices allow for it (PCs and mobile devices) then install a data usage app or monitor directly on it.  For other devices that do not (TVs, game consoles, etc.) then you would need to install a router with a monitor application on it.

The only way to determine what is going on without a monitor is to shut off everything but one device at a time and monitor its usage until you figure out what is going on.

Verizon does not have the tools or features available to discover the information that you want.  All they can show you are the summarized data sessions for all traffic running to the 4G LTE Internet device.

Added:

You can use the Verizon Data Utilization Tool to help with identifying what kind of usage is going thru the Verizon Home Fusion Broadband.

You can see the FAQs at this link:

Data Utilization FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes