Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can anyone recommend a quality 4G signal repeater?
HeyHeyTommyJ

I have poor service in my house and acceptable service outside. There is no high speed internet access available at my home so I can not use the network extender offered by Verizon.

I am reasonably tech savvy and could select my own, but I was hoping someone in the Verizon community could share their experience with signal repeaters to help me along.

I have been looking into a few options offered by Wilson Electronics.

It looks like their top of the line might be more than I need. I only plan to boost the Verizon signal in my area and I believe it also boosts frequencies that I won't need.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can anyone recommend a quality 4G signal repeater?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

The Wilson products are going to be your best choice for home 4G repeaters.  They tend to be a little more expensive than the competitors but there really aren't very many to pick from.  You could browse around  3Gstore.com to see if they have anything else to offer that fits your needs and budget.

I do highly recommend you complete the site survey steps on 3Gstore.com:

Will an Antenna or Amplifier Help Me? Find out BEFORE You Buy!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

That would help with data but not calls or texts.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

The Wilson products are going to be your best choice for home 4G repeaters.  They tend to be a little more expensive than the competitors but there really aren't very many to pick from.  You could browse around  3Gstore.com to see if they have anything else to offer that fits your needs and budget.

I do highly recommend you complete the site survey steps on 3Gstore.com:

Will an Antenna or Amplifier Help Me? Find out BEFORE You Buy!

0 Likes