Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot access the Broadband Manager using my 4G LTE USB Modem UML295, keeps saying "No Internet Connection
KALBRO89

I cannot gain access to the Verizon broadband manager, I had no trouble with it up until recently I had my Windows computer gone through because it was slow and would crash all the time but even then I could still connect to the manager. I just got my computer back yesterday and I plugged my usb in and went to the broadband manager and it kept saying "No Internet Connection." I don't know how to fix it since it is my only access to internet at home. anyone have some suggestions? thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access the Broadband Manager using my 4G LTE USB Modem UML295, keeps saying "No Internet Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KALBRO89,

We always want to make sure you get world class service with your device! That's incredibly important. Does your USB device still work with any other computers or devices? Do you have another USB port you could test this in to see if there is any difference?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes