Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changing plan - new commercial?
Mn-gal

How would I go about changing my plan to take advantage of the newly advertised 80/mo 10 gb 15/line deal? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing plan - new commercial?
Weth
Sr. Leader

that is only for smartphones on the Edge plan Or smartphones out of contract.  It does not include the monthly cost of the phone on Edge, so you must consider that.  It is not for basic phones or devices. 

julieharp

I had ...... More everything plan with 10GB..... They let me up to the 15GB plan and its the same I was already paying with 2 more GB!!!

0 Likes
julieharp

Sorry... I meant 5 more GB.... Actually, right now we have 16Gb there's a free GB promotion we've had for a long time now

MiiHere
Leader

You can upgrade your account at any time; when I was getting 4GB for $70 already in contract they offered me 8GB for $70. They just a few days ago offered me the $80 10GB plan when I called them, you should be able to upgrade your plan online, by phone, in the store and possibly even via chat.

As for the $15 line discount, that is only if you sign up for the Edge program.

0 Likes
Not applicable

MiiHere wrote:

You can upgrade your account at any time; when I was getting 4GB for $70 already in contract they offered me 8GB for $70. They just a few days ago offered me the $80 10GB plan when I called them, you should be able to upgrade your plan online, by phone, in the store and possibly even via chat.

As for the $15 line discount, that is only if you sign up for the Edge program.

The $15 or $25 discount is also for lines out of contract. I know this I'm out of contract and I receive this discount. I have never been on the edge plan.

MiiHere
Leader

Do you receive that discount because you are out of contract? Or were you receiving it because of an earlier promotion?

0 Likes
Mn-gal

No I'm not on edge and in contract on all 3 smartphones

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You will have to fulfill your contracts before becoming eligible for the month to month line access fee discount and then manually add it on each line as it becomes eligible.