Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DO NOT BUY Lenovo 5G Windows laptop
yourfairyblogmother

It's not a real laptop. You cannot boot to a USB. Only apps available in the Microsoft store (tablet store) can be installed. Limited on just about everything. So if you want to spend $500+ on a computer that allows you to access the internet, go for it. If you want it to be a regular work or designer machine, forget it. I even thought about using Ubuntu instead, but YOU CAN'T BOOT TO A USB! 

BIOS is not regular BIOS. VERY limited settings. Ridiculous. Back to my Chromebook which is more powerful and a better machine at a fraction of the cost. But I had to have a Windows 10 laptop! Silly me.

Oh and I forgot...spent 45 minutes on the phone with Lenovo...absolutely no help or suggestions other than what is found in the documents online. THEN they said it was a software problem so they couldn't help me without charging. 

AVOID at all costs. Verizon, you can do better.

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT BUY Lenovo 5G Windows laptop
Tigerstep

If you're referring to the Flex, that's on the potential customer to read the product description. It uses a Snapdragon chip. If you were looking for a proper laptop to do work on, you get one with an Intel or AMD CPU.

What Verizon is selling is no better than connecting an Android tablet to a bluetooth keyboard.

0 Likes