Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Bundle NOT WORKING (Hulu Activation Problems)
jpf1234

I've tried several times to activate The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+). I previously had Disney+ (outside of Verizon), but did not have Hulu or ESPN+ before. I signed up through the appropriate phone line and when I went to "Activate Hulu" I constantly got an error message telling me to go back to Disney+ and try again as it could not complete my request. 24 hours later and several attempts to resolve this via chat, etc. and still no luck. I am completely lost. I've done everything they've asked and it just doesn't work. I've tried via web browser and the MyVerizon app on my phone. Nothing. I've had to cancel and re-order it 5 or 6 times now.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Bundle NOT WORKING (Hulu Activation Problems)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for such detailed information. We will do everything we can to ensure that you're able to activate the Disney Bundle promo offer. We apologize for your inconvenience.

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6600MHJF6

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Jamie_kre83

I'm having the exact same problem and tried all of the same steps... still can't activate Hulu

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definite;ly want to see you enjpoy the entertainment taht Hulu offers as part of the bundle! Once registered for the Disney+ bundle on our site initially, have you tried logging into Disney+ from a web browser on a PC as well to begin the Hulu registration through their direct site instead of through the pop up on ours? 

-Yale

0 Likes
Jamie_kre83

Yes, I've literally tried EVERYTHING and keep getting the same message when I try to active HULU "We could not complete your request right now. Please try again later" I've even tried talking to HULU -they say it's a know issue with verizon... tried talking to disney - they say its a know issue with verizon and that I should subscribe to the bundle directly though hulu or disney...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear that you have tried everything and it still isn't working. Tell me, are you having trouble with any other subscriptions in the Bundle or just Hulu? 

-Carter

0 Likes