Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Disney+ Bundle canceled and not able to re-activate
cortazz

I have been having an issue with my bundle since September 23.  It was canceled some how and i did not do it.  It is part of my plan and i am not able to Reconnect it.  I have called several times been told it was escalated and have heard nothing.  this is so frustrating.  Has anyone els had this issue and is there a fix.  i have been sent to disney and they have advised it is not on there side.  Which i know is true since i can not activate teh service on my VZ account.

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Bundle canceled and not able to re-activate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Are you receiving an error message when attempting to add this bundle on your end? If so, what does such state? Are you on any of the qualifying plans for this option as outlined here: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/ ?*Austin

0 Likes
cortazz

The error is that it can not be completed i get the error on teh mobile app and  online.  Yes once again i am in a plan that the bundle is included with, i do not understand why a rep can not add services this is ridiculous already  

0 Likes
cortazz

Did you see my reply see this is the service i am talking about 

0 Likes