Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ bundle - HULU failure
NewOldcustomer

Im providing the abridged version.  
I recently changed to the most current unlimited plan from the previous unlimited plan. I already was signed up for the one year of free Disney+. As soon as I switched over and this which was active, I signed up through the link for not only Disney+ but did the add-on for the whole bundle with Hulu.

I recently changed to the most current unlimited plan from the previous unlimited plan. I already was signed up for the one year of free Disney+. As soon as I switched over and this which was active, I signed up through the link for not only Disney+ but did the ad on for the whole bundle with Hulu.

I went to the link signed up for the Disney bundle clicked on activate Hulu went through signed into Hulu was able to log into Hulu and I clicked on a few things to add to my watchlist. Seemed like I was good to go. Went about my day and later that day try to use Hulu again and could not.

I went to the link signed up for the Disney bundle clicked on activate Hulu went through signed into Hulu was able to log into Hulu and I clicked on a few things to add to my watchlist. Seemed like I was good to go. Went about my day and later that day tried to use Hulu again and could not.

I have been through all three help lines, Verizon, Disney+, and Hulu. For a while my Hulu account even in said that I was billed through Verizon, but could not allow me to login or use the service. This week it had me as ‘pending’ on Hulu.   
Hours on the phone trying to troubleshoot through Disney and Hulu have got me nowhere. I have been told by Hulu that I am not the only customer with the exact same problem. Some of them have been resolved some of them have not.

Im being told the only way to truly resolve it is to start all over again from scratch. That would be in Verizon removing the add-on and allowing me to add it again. Verizon has told me that if I remove the add-on I will not be allowed to add it again..   Come on Verizon, fix this for me.  

Re: Disney+ bundle - HULU failure
Trussell0777

Same thing is happening to me 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want you to be able to access all the features your plan has. We would be more than happy to help you find a solution ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes
hyunwookim

Same thing for me. This is ridiculous. I have been having this issue since November. I really don't see why it is so complicated to activate the Disney Bundle when it is the main advertising point of the Unlimited Plan. I have been stuck in a frustrating cycle where I call Verizon, they say call Disney, Disney says they can't do anything on their end as they don't recognize Verizon's reference number. Verizon says they will escalate the ticket in their tech support and will follow up with me until the ticket is resolved. Then the agents stop following up because apparently, Verizon agents don't give call back number or emails so I am completely reliant on them to reach me. Agent from December, Gary Jones, contacted me once to say no update yet, will call again. Never did. Agent from Jan/Feb. Tanika, says will follow up. Never did. Agent from March, Stephen left voicemail saying will follow up this last Saturday. Never did.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if they are not following up because there is no update on the ticket. Because for some reason, although it is always getting escalated to higher urgencies, the solution is always Have you tried unenrolling and then reenrolling? I have probably done that over 100 times now.

Even now, no update on ticket ICN005156282 on this issue I had since November. Worst of all literally every month, I spent 2-3 hours speaking to new agents and explaining the situation yet again because although they apparently write detailed tickets, the next agent always asks me for the same exact details and proposes the same exact solutions. I have been on 3 ways calls with Disney and Verizon 3-4 times now. SOMEONE SOLVE THIS ISSUE!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to take a closer look into this issue and your tickets. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
hyunwookim

Never mind the online chat support. I am waiting for his reply for 38 minutes and counting. Again the ticket number is INC005156282

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 11.44.47 PM.png

0 Likes
Walker615

It is July 17, 2021, and this is STILL an issue. I have talked to all three - Disney+ for a hour, Hulu for an hour and a half, and three times with Verizon agents, totaling seven hours. I asked if going to the store would help, and the last agent said yes. If so, that person needs to train all agents on chat. Apparently this issue will never be solved. The frustration and time spent is making me want to switch carriers. We are all in this together. Too bad Verizon doesn't care.

0 Likes
BSRizon

What looked like a good deal turned out to be a waste of time. Way to go Verizon.

just keeps you going in circles.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Walker615, that sounds like a lot of interaction with no resolution. We want to make sure you are able to utilize all features of your plans, and are here to help. When you spoke with Verizon agents in the past, was a ticket submitted to fix your issues with signing up for Hulu through the Disney bundle?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, BSRizon. We want to make sure you get the full value of your Disney+ Bundle. We are here to help make this happen. To start, please provide us with more details about the issue you are encountering with your Disney+ Bundle. 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes