Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Do you offer GO rates for ipad?
shay5345

Hello,

My name is Sharon Bowman. I am the primary holder of this account. I am interested in purchasing an iPhone 6 Plus. I wonder if you offer Go rates for an iPad? I would need to try to get my monthly bill down some before I buy an iPhone, so I am weighing all of my options. If you want my secret code I'll just have to call. I would rather not give it online.

Thanks,

Sharon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Do you offer GO rates for ipad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
shay5345, we definitely want your wireless service to be affordable for you. We do offer prepaid service for tablet data plans. For information, click http://vz.to/1hCP6KW or you may call our Prepaid customer service department at 888-294-6804.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Super User
Super User

What do you mean by "Go" rates? GoPhone is an AT&T product.

If you are on a More Everything plan the monthly line access fee for an iPad is $10. Then you add the amount of cellular data it would use to your data allowance.

The cheapest way to use an iPad is to use it as a wifi device only. If you are not under contract for your iPad, simply cancel the line and use it as a wifi device if you are looking to save money. If you get your iPhone and you are on a More Everything plan, you could use the wifi hotspot on the iPhone to supply data to the iPad if you are not near another wifi signal which can provide data.

Verizon does offer prepaid monthly plans for ipads which can be found Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
shay5345, we definitely want your wireless service to be affordable for you. We do offer prepaid service for tablet data plans. For information, click http://vz.to/1hCP6KW or you may call our Prepaid customer service department at 888-294-6804.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes