Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Re: Gizmo Watch 2 cannot hang up a call
Lindylou52890

We just purchased 2 of these and can’t hang them up either. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well, Lindylou52890. Have you had a chance to confirm the steps already provided in this thread? Is there an error message when they try to hang up? If the other caller hangs up does the call disconnect? 

Melisa_VZW 

0 Likes
ckie9118

My son's watch has started to have this issue as well. His watch is only about 2 months old. It did not have this issue from the beginning. Nothing has occurred to the watch damage wise. It hasn't gotten wet and he only wears it at certain times, so it's kept in best condition. I cannot pinpoint exactly when this issue started, approximately a few weeks ago maybe. As everyone else has said there is no button to hang up available. The only way for him to hang up is by me turning his watch off using the app. This is ridiculous and shouldn't be an issue. No matter whether he calls someone or someone calls him, he is unable to hang up. However today after turning his watch back on he has an end button. This only lasts for so long. I'll be monitoring how long it lasts. Like I said, nothing has damaged it and nothing has changed on/with it. The app says his software is up to date. Perhaps a new update can fix everyone's issue with this? Hopefully a resolution can be found soon! I bought this watch to keep my son safe but if he can't contact others and we cannot contact him it defeats the purpose. Perhaps I can find another company without this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, ckie9118. We know how important it is to have this device working correctly. Our goal is to find a solution and get this device working appropriately. Please complete a factory data reset using the steps on this link: http://spr.ly/6604HGzdn

Please send us a Private Note with the results after you complete this step. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
jooyun

My son has the same issue and it is only less than one month old. 
it is pretty annoying to use the phone now. So he doesn’t wanna wear it any more. Plz response me with answer soon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can help you figure out what is happening to your watch and your calls. Please send a Private Note and we can help you troubleshoot and fix you watch. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
Jmull54

I am having the same issue with my sons gizmo watch 2- 

0 Likes
Jmull54

How do you send a private note to address this issue

0 Likes
Bent2

How was the problem solved?

0 Likes
You1515

hello, my son's gizmo 2 is less then a week old not option to hang up is displayed.

0 Likes