Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmo Watch daily notification at 07:03
Wolfe48

I have a Gizmo Watch that chimes every morning at 07:03. I cannot find any setting for a daily notification. Step reminder is off. 

it chimes no matter if charged completely, not charged completely, on or off charger. Every day at same time. 

Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Watch daily notification at 07:03
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Wolfe48, receiving unwanted notifications that early in the morning is a pain we do not want you to have. We will be delighted to provide you the help you need. Is there an alert set up? Take a look at pages 30 and 38 of the user manual. https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Catalog%20Assets/Devices/Gizmo/Gizmowatch%20UG/gizmow...

Page 47 provides instructions on resetting the Gizmo Watch. Please let us know if you run it any issues. 

JacobG_VZW 

0 Likes
rtthomas

We have same issue and the support manual hasn’t helped. Any additional advice?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The GizmoWatch is an excellent device and we certainly want you to enjoy its many features. Receiving unwanted notifications can be a big inconvenience and we apologize. Let's work together to get this resolved. How long has this been happening? Which GizmoWatch model  do you have? (e.g., GizmoWatch 2, GizmoWatch Disney, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
rtthomas

Watch was activated Christmas Eve night. We have Gizmo Watch 2. 

0 Likes
rtthomas

Our watch has a notification go off at almost the same time as the original poster. 07:06 every morning. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to get to the bottom of this issue ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

0 Likes
Lvannest

I have the same exact issue with 2 Gizmo watch 2s that were just activated December 2020.  What do I do to shut off that chime? Thanks

0 Likes
Orangeblood01

Was there ever a solution to this? This is a very annoying quirk that I’d like to disable.

0 Likes
Wolfe48

Yep still an issue. Ridiculous. 

0 Likes