Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Gizmo Watch will not hang up
NinjaMom2012

My child's gizmo watch does not have the hang up button available.  The watch is a year old and this has been a consistent issue for months now.  When she calls someone, they must hang up to disconnect.  When a voicemail picks up, she must wait for the maximum time to expire on the voicemail to disconnect.  I have also noticed that I am not getting the messages she sends in a timely manor nor is the activity log updating.  For example, this morning she accidentally dialed a number, but could not hang up and had to wait for the voicemail to time out.  The friend she called, did not have the voice mail set up so she wasn't even sure who she called.  Now 4 hours later, my app still doesn't show this call.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Watch will not hang up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, NinjaMom2012. As a parent myself, I understand how handy the Gizmo is, so thanks for bringing this to our attention. Prior to the hang up button disappearing, were there any changes? Any physical/liquid damage to the Gizmo? We're here to help! -Tracy

0 Likes
NinjaMom2012

No, there was nothing that happened to the watch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the helpful information, NinjaMom2012. We want to look into this further and get additional information. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working together.-Gerson

0 Likes