Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Gizmo Watch won't add other gizmo watch as buddy
matt_little

did you ever get an answer?  I have 4 new watches and am having the same issue.  Greatly appreciated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are here to aid in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes
jheisel

never did get this working. Customer support reached out to me by PM with a question, but never responded when I answered. 

0 Likes
jheisel

Still not resolved. Is this something your developers are working on? How could this product have been released without ensuring compatibility with the previous version? 

0 Likes
jheisel

Still unable to do this. Any hope for resolution? thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I do apologize you never got a response. I would love to help in seeing what is going on with your Gizmo pairing. Please reply to my private message. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
jheisel

Hi - that's twice now that someone from Verizon has posted in this thread asking me to reply to them privately .. only to never write me back. What gives folks? any chance of ever resolving this issue?

0 Likes
jheisel

Anyone care to address this? It's been nearly three months since my original post and I would really like it if my two gizmo watches could call one another..

0 Likes
MelanieDG

I had same problem and found the save button worked when I entered each kid watch as a new contact with different name instead of adding contact from my contact list (right side link on name entry bar). These were the Disney Gizmos. Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, jheisel. What happens when you try to send an invitation to the second GizmoWatch: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-201104/?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes