Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Gizmo Watch won't add other gizmo watch as buddy
Shacuev112

Thank you this worked!!!!!!!!! I work in a store and a customer had this issue! Because of you I fixed it! Thanks so much!

0 Likes
jheisel

I can't send an invitation to the second gizmo watch, that's the whole problem. 

I go to add contact - choose one of the gizmos - click next, Gizmohub checks the phone number, then I set permission level as 'gizmo buddy', but the option to SAVE this is grayed out and cannot be selected. 

0 Likes
jheisel

hi Shacuev112, what exactly worked? Hoping your success can guide me...

edit: never mind, see Melanie's response (somehow missed it yesterday) and it seems to work for me too. just texted my kids to let them know ... thanks for your help Melanie. Verizon - make a note of this, would've saved nearly three months of hassle.

0 Likes
Mkedc

Was this ever resolved? I have the same problem - one watch can text and phone the other, but not the other way around. 

0 Likes
jheisel

Mkedc, I followed the instructions in this post and resolved the issue: https://community.verizon.com/t5/Additional-Products-General/Gizmo-Watch-won-t-add-other-gizmo-watch...

Good luck!

0 Likes
JBOT123

Is it true what the other user said that Gizmo and Gizmo Disney are not compatible?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! I want to make sure we're on the same page. Are you attempting to add a GizmoWatch Disney Edition as a buddy?

*Breanna

0 Likes
tiff8826

I was able to get this to work by typing in the "gizmo buddy's" phone number manually versus selecting it from my existing contact list. The grey save button finally showed up!

0 Likes
AlisonMT

@vzw_customer_support@JenniferMomof2  - we are having the same problem. Able to set my kids up as Gizmo buddies with each other  but when they try to call each other the screen just goes black. Help! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to troubleshoot this with you to ensure they are able to contact each other. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here.

*Robert

0 Likes