Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmo overheating and loosing charge
Candicedaniels

My daughter has been using a gizmo for awhile now.  It recently stopped holding its charge for the entire day 7am till 6pm. Now it’s only staying charged for 3-4 hours. Today I tried doing some things to see if I could get it to charge so I let the battery drain and left it unplugged for the long weekend. I plugged it in this morning and checked on it after 2hours of charging and it wasn’t even half charged but when I came back to it it was burning hot. I see it’s an LG issue but what do they do to fix it? Am I supposed to buy. New watch? This one is in great condition except the flames of heck heat it is producing and the battery not lasting. 

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo overheating and loosing charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Candicedaniels, I can definitely understand the concern regarding your daughter's gizmo. To clarify, you mention the device is hot to touch, is there evidence of melting, fire, smoke, anything of that nature? If so, please discontinue use and take directly to a Verizon Wireless Retails store for inspection? In addition, is there any physical damage to the device or the charger?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes