Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Gizmo watch 2 charging
Scott2221

I have 2 gizmo watch's and one of the chargers is not working I have already purchased a new one because the other one went bad ...I only had the watch's for 4 months and if I have to keep buying chargers ever 4 months ? Why would I keep them? 

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo watch 2 charging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is odd that a charger would stop working after 4 months. This is definitely not common. Lets get this figured out. Was the charger damaged? Did you try using the charger on other Watch? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Scott2221

Yes tried the charger on both watches does not work have to charge both watches with one charger refuse to buy another charger and there is not damage on the charger 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'd like to see if there's more we can do to help. Please, Private Message us for live agent support to take a look. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes