Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GizmoGadget, Error downloading message
mingtchien

My child sends an audio message but I cannot hear it "Error occurred while downloading the audio message. Please try again later." I have tried deleting app/re-downloading it without help. A few days later, I can listen to it. Tried powering off and on the watch as well.

Please help! Any other suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: GizmoGadget, Error downloading message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ming Chien as a mother myself, I know how critical it is to stay in touch with our children. Let's make sure you can. How long has this been going on? What is the make and model of your device?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
halloweenspook

Well, I guess I'll respond in place of mingtchien.

Make: LG

Model: GizmoGadget

I just purchased this phone/watch for my daughter on 9-16-16 & I've had nothing but issues with her messages never making it through on the app. I'm using the app on an iPhone 7 Plus. Also, her phone/watch has turned off all by itself while she was out playing & never sent me a notification that it turned off (which is what it's supposed to do). The GizmoGadget was fully charged at the time too. The tracking capability is so slow my daughter could be kidnapped in the time it takes for it to locate her. I'm about ready to return this thing for a real phone of some sort with how poorly it functions. Definitely not worth $150.00.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I understand the importance of making sure that this device lives up to its name Halloweenspook. I would be equally frustrated if this were to happen to me. Your device should not be having this many issues. If you did buy it on 9/16/16 then you do have a 14 day Worry Free Guarantee and today would be the last day to return the device at place of purchase. Has the device been turning off since day one? How long does it take for you to track your daughter?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes