Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help--- connection is difficult
PlantyBusy

First things first- website given http://my.jetpack doesn't allow me to get through...

CAn't even begin to register this

what next??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help--- connection is difficult
PlantyBusy

TTrying to register me new jet pack ....

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

The website URL that you mentioned is for accessing the local administration website of the Jetpack.  You wont be able to complete a registration from that area. Instead you must log into your VZW account from the VZW website.

The jetpack URL is used to administrate things like the local WiFi password and other network configurations.  It should be accessible if your PC is properly connected to the Jetpack.  If not then a work around is to lookup the IP address of the Jetpack and type that into a web browser instead.  The IP address of the Jetpack should navigate you to the Admin website too.  Many Jetpacks allow you to look up the IP address directly from the control panel of the Jetpack itself.  Otherwise you can use PC utilities such as CMD > IPConfig to manually lookup the info too.

For further assistance with registering your VZW device I'd suggest contacting VZW directly via phone or chat.  These are normally quick and easy problems for them to resolve.  Have your SIM card number and account phone number ready to speed you through the process.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you to be able to use your Jetpack PlantyBusy. What is the make/model of the device? What is specifically going on with it?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PlantyBusy, congrats on getting a new jetpack. I want to make sure that we can get you up and running in no time. Did you get the jetpack from Verizon Wireless? Or did you end up buying it from a 3rd party? Also, do you already have an account set up with Verizon Wireless? Please keep us posted. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes