Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Customer Care
Nadrojco

I just spent more then 4.5 hours on the phone being transfered between various departments; to end up at the department I called first to have the issue I initially called about; quasi-fixed.

I'm a new customer; and from day one things have been off to a rocky start... I can't say I'm very pleased. Other carriers would have at a bare minimum apologized and offered some sort of credit for the incompetence and waste of time/work as a result of being stuck on the phone for such a long period of time.

Re: Horrible Customer Care
9wood

Seems to be how they do things many problems with getting help

0 Likes
Nadrojco

Update: I had to pay for my replacement box plus taxes; the issued a credit which did not cover the taxes.... and to top it off; they sent the wrong device.

It just keeps getting better!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the concerns including the time spent getting help, Nadrojco. We definitely appreciate you making the switch and this is not at all the impression or experience we want for you. It is regretful to hear of all the time you have spent working towards a resolution. We'll need more details to best help. I'm confident we can sort this out. Please respond to the Private Note we have sent. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the concerns including the time spent getting help. We definitely appreciate you making the switch and this is not at all the impression or experience we want for you. It is regretful to hear of all the time you have spent working towards a resolution. We'll need more details to best help. I'm confident we can sort this out. To start off, please let us know specifics about your concern. 

0 Likes
Nadrojco

I'm having the hardest time talking to people that understand the situation.

Here is where I'm at currently; knowing that as I type this I am on hold yet again with customer care for the 2nd time today trying to connect with someone with the right training/experience to handle the issue.

Scenario:

New customer promo for freestream (freevzstream) aka stream tv device. 

I received the original order; it worked great for about a week. Then crashed.

I first spent hours and hours between wireless tech support and fios tech support. (Since I'm only a wireless customer I should not have been sent to fios); eventually a replacement was sent. However the replacement that was sent was version 1. My original device was for version 2 (2nd generation). I was charge and reimbursed the base price for the replacement (I was forced to pay the taxes; due to the reps inexperience). The incorrect device was delivered. I called about the error; spoke to someone knowledgeable and followed their instructions to send it back.

I then (currently am on the phone trying to get a replacement device ordered at no charge; which is what I was promissed.) But the original rep transfered me without telling me; and I was then transfered back.

The rep I am currently on the phone with seems to have the knowledge and skills to get the device ordered; but at the tail end of the call... the call dropped and I have yet to get a call back or confirmation of the new device being ordered.

This has been beyond exhausting!

My frustration continues to build; and I am doing my best to stay positive throughout this debacle; but with every call and every transfer/and times I am put on hold; it gets exceedingly more difficult and my desire to continue the relationship with Verizon after the agreed upon contract diminishes.

Please help make things right.

9wood

Seems there way of doing things they just use scripts and delay tactics never seem to help or answer much as for a call back extremely rare faint if they do

0 Likes
aramirez172

100% 

Even when it's their mess up, they're like oh yeah you wait because we need to review like witch I'm giving you all the goshdarn details needed to resolve the issue. It's absolutely INFURIATING.

0 Likes
kdowd

Having the same issue, but I've been a customer for years and have 6 devices on my account.  The absolute worse customer care I've ever experienced in any arena.  I am fed up and I'm now planning to cancel Verizon and switch to another carrier. 

0 Likes
kdowd

Please review my chat transcripts for an egregious example of Verizon's horrendous customer care. 

0 Likes