Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I connect my Jetpack 4G LTE to my new Lenovo Yoga 2? I keep getting a message, "Enter network security key."
batessg

I can't connect my Jetpack 4G LTE to my new Lenovo Yoga 2.  I keep getting a message, "Enter network security key." I've tried entering the Jetpack password and it won't work.  I just started grad school and need this to work!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I connect my Jetpack 4G LTE to my new Lenovo Yoga 2?  I keep getting a message, "Enter network security key."
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Search through your list of saved wireless networks.  Delete the profile your machine created for the Jetpack and try again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I connect my Jetpack 4G LTE to my new Lenovo Yoga 2? I keep getting a message, "Enter network security key."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Batessg, you came to the right place and let's work on getting your Jetpack up and running. I know how important it is to have it working when you need it for school. Is the Jepack having issues connecting with other devices? When did this issue start?

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I connect my Jetpack 4G LTE to my new Lenovo Yoga 2?  I keep getting a message, "Enter network security key."
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Search through your list of saved wireless networks.  Delete the profile your machine created for the Jetpack and try again.

0 Likes