Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get port forwarding to work on my T1114 router.
CNNCHW

I have a T1114 router that I have been using for a number of years.  Within the last year I have installed security cameras and the Blue Iris software to manage them.  I have not been able to get port forwarding to work so I can access the cameras over the internet.  Working with Blue Iris support and a very large number of users, getting a static ip address from noip.com the final opinion is that this router will simply not port forward.  Is there a fix for it or is there another model of verizon router that will work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I get port forwarding to work on my T1114 router.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

If you don't already have a public IP address with this device, you need to purchase a public IP address for $500 from Verizon Wireless or use a VPN setup. Either of this option are needed to get past the NAT firewall used by Verizon Wireless for their network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get port forwarding to work on my T1114 router.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

If you don't already have a public IP address with this device, you need to purchase a public IP address for $500 from Verizon Wireless or use a VPN setup. Either of this option are needed to get past the NAT firewall used by Verizon Wireless for their network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes