Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How to connect Pantech UML290 via Windows 10
mckao002

I have Pantech UML290 that used to work with my HP Elitebook G3 on Windows 7.  I now have a HP Elitebook G5 with Windows 10 and my device stopped working.  I followed the work around posted at  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201174/ but I do not have the same connectivity options displayed that allows me to choose LAN Adapter.  I followed some of the recommended steps in a post from another user with the same issue, but do not know what's the next step after checking for hardward ID to identify the driver.  What's the next step?  Still looking for a solution.VzAccess Manager Error MsgVzAccess Manager Error Msg

Connectivity OptionsConnectivity Options

Hardware IdsHardware Ids

0 Likes
Re: How to connect Pantech UML290 via Windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mckao002, congratulations on your new HP Elitebook G5. I am sorry to learn that you are not able to use your Pantech UML290 with your new HP Elitebook G5. We will be delighted to provide you the assistance you need to successfully use your device. What software version does your Pantech UML290 have?  

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
mckao002

7.10.0.1 (2822b)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mckao002,

Thanks for those details. Have you come across any issues connecting to any other Wi-Fi's on your new computer? Do you have a smartphone with a hotspot that you can try connecting to the computer? If so, do you come across any issues? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes