Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to get Google Home Rebate
gregoryagu

I just purchased Google Home.  There is supposed to be a rebate with it.  I don't see any info as to how to redeem this rebate.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get Google Home Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

gregoryagu,

Help is here! We want for you to not only enjoy the awesome Google Home device, but also the promotional rebate that came with it. In order for us to provide you the accurate information regarding this specific rebate, we would need to know a bit more. What date did you purchase the Google Home? Did you have to purchase something else with it in order to receive the rebate? Any other detailed information you can provide is much appreciated. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
GREGWLSN

Verizon Wireless: Rebate Center - Search For Your Rebate Offer

Use googlehome as as the promo code. I literally had to guess it because it's nowhere on the site.

yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

gregoryagu​ , let us help you with your rebate. Did you recently purchase a Google Pixel or Pixel XL? If so when?

Keep us posted to help.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
WINCHESTERD221B

I can get to the rebate part and I fill everything out but then it says it can't be processed at the time. Ive tried different times and it still says thag. Is there something else I can do. I really didn't want the Google home but I figured I would get it for free. Really want this rebate

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I really want the Google home also, WINCHESTERD221B. I want to give you the right information so you can take advantage of this offer. Do you recall which promotion this was for? Please provide more information so we can better assist.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spdGT

Has anybody got their rebate for this yet?  I bought the Pixel and the Home off of Verizon's website and sent all the info in on the rebate center's site.  That site shows it has been received but is still "pending validation", but says that should have been validated a week ago.  I chatted with someone and they said it was still being validated and could be another 2 weeks for that plus another 3 weeks to get the rebate.  That seems ridiculously long for something that was bought on Verizon's website.  Verizon would have all of the information on my order so that should be really easy to validate. 

0 Likes
BrianBauer

I also Used "Googlehome" as the code. The one on the receipt didn't get me anything but an error that there was no matching rebate during that period. All submitted, fingers crossed. Make sure you save your boxes to upload the UPC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BrianBauer,

Waiting on rebates are always the hardest. I do show that these are the steps associated with that promotion.

Customers must purchase both the Pixel/XL and Google Home and submit the receipt to the digital rebate center (www.vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter). Customer will receive a prepaid Visa card for up to $129.99.Use the promo code that matches the date of purchase:6/1 – 6/7 PROMOCODE GOOGLEHOME  $129.996/8 – 6/18 - PROMOCODE GOOGLEPIXEL $109.996/19 – 7/5 PROMOCODE GOOGLEOFFER $129.99. You can track your submission and validation by calling 844-408-8471 or vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mickytamayo

I am having an issue with this rebate as well.

Google pixel and Google Home purchased on July 1.  Offer was "GOOGLEOFFER".  I recently received the Google Home in the mail (store was out of stock at the time) and went to enter the rebate on the Verizon Promotion Center but I keep getting the message:

The Promotion Code/Purchase Date combination cannot be found. Please check your information and try again.

0 Likes