Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How to retrieve voicemail from another phone?
mjsa6552

How do you retrieve voicemail from the Portable Home Phone Connect F256 when not at home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to retrieve voicemail from another phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
mjsa6552,

Getting access to your voice mail when on the go is an awesome option! You can actually get that from any phone. What you'll do is call the home phone connect phone number. Wait until voicemail picks up and the message starts to play. At that point press the # button. You'll be prompted to enter your password and at that point you'll be in!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
mjsa6552,

Getting access to your voice mail when on the go is an awesome option! You can actually get that from any phone. What you'll do is call the home phone connect phone number. Wait until voicemail picks up and the message starts to play. At that point press the # button. You'll be prompted to enter your password and at that point you'll be in!

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
mjsa6552

That works. So easy! Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
mjsa6552,

You are very welcome! I'm glad you were able to get those messages. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. http://vz.to/1uFSrkz

AndrewT_VZW
0 Likes