Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hulu not active & wants me to start a free trial - Disney+ Bundle
Frost79

I just signed up for an Unlimited Plan & get Disney, Hulu & ESPN free. I've enrolled & said the bundle was active.

1. I have an existing Disney+ account. When I go into it, it's still showing the I'm paying a monthly fee. When will that update/show as paid through Verizon?

2. I do not have an existing Hulu account. I've downloaded the app. When I open it up, I either have to log in or sign up for a free trial. I can't log in with Disney's information. If I choose the free trial, I have to enter credit card info. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else experience this? What's the solution?

3. Not concerned with ESPN at this time. 

Thanks!

Re: Hulu not active & wants me to start a free trial - Disney+ Bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Frost79. How exciting that you'll be taking advantage of our Disney + Bundle. You would need to sign up for the bundle using the same email address and password that was created for your Disney Bundle using these steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/. Please be sure to let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. 

0 Likes
stephenovna

It took me several days to solve this problem.  Hulu support line helped me when Verizon's website and Verizon support could not.  Here are the steps:  

1) Activate Disney+ Bundle on Verizon,  2)  Sign into Disneyplus.com using that same email and password,  3) Go to My Profile -->  Account,  4) You will see My Disney Services there with links to ESPN+ and to Hulu,  5) Click each of those links individually to open your Verizon-associated accounts.

Coachc53

I can’t even log into Disney+ without being asked to start a new subscription.  Apparently Verizon needs to fillout a MACK OST 224799 form and apply it to my account.  I am now on my 4th day waiting for this and NOBODY (not Verizon or Disney+) can seem to get this done.  

ggomm

I had a similar issue and solved it by cancelling the bundle through verizon and then re-enrolling (on the my verizon website). I used the disney+ chat and they were far more helpful than verizon. I'm sure you've already confirmed this but both support teams asked me this same question, make sure the email you're using on disney+ is the same email as your verizon account.

0 Likes
marct2222

if your disney+ account is activated and you can successfully view disney+ movies/shows via the disney+ app, then on a computer, go to disneyplus.com in a browser.

THen on far right of browser, you should see your disney+ profile pic (mine is thanos).  Click it and go to account.

You should see below subscriptions, My Disney Services, with ESPN+ and Hulu. Click on hulu, there you can set up your account, which then activates your hulu, and now hulu works both on browser (and after a few minutes) the hulu app.

0 Likes
SSRehder

0 Likes
Muratkalelioglu

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Muratkalelioglu

We don't want this to be an ongoing problem. Did you previously subscribe to Hulu? Are you setting up an account on Hulu for the first time? 

-Lasina

0 Likes
Kristenlb123

Thank you! It was such a headache trying to figure this out...

0 Likes