Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hum doesn't record trips
BLUE429

I got Hum 3 months ago and it wasn't recording trips properly or at all, so I traded it in yesterday. The new one recorded the trip home from the Verizon store, then failed to record the next two trips, totalling 16 miles. My car is Subaru Impreza, my phone is Android. If it won't do that, I have no reason to believe it will do anything else properly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hum doesn't record trips
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BLUE429, we always want you to be happy with your services at all times. To get better assistance with your HUM and why it isn't recording your drives, please reach out to our HUM Customer Support team at

0 Likes
Re: Hum doesn't record trips
BLUE429

I called Customer Support a few weeks ago. After he checked a couple things (which I had alredy done) he told me I would have to go to the Verizon store to have them change some settings. As instructed, I went to the Verizon store but they knew of no settings to change. (So, when your Customer Support rep couldn't resolve my problem, he lied.) The Verizon store concluded my Hum was defective and gave me a new one. It works no better than the first. I am frustrated!

Bev

0 Likes